** Online registrations live from Saturday 15 February. **
The following instructions are designed to help you register online for the upcoming season.
- Access the PlayFootball website
- Click on “Register Now”.
- Select “Player Registration” at the bottom of the page.
- Select the appropriate option and follow the prompts. If your child played last season, click to find your FFA Number otherwise click to create an FFA account
- Once you have your FFA Number and Password you are ready to Login. Click “Proceed to Login Pages” (Note – If you don’t remember your password it can be emailed if you click where it says “Need a password?” and follow the prompts to completed your child’s details, the club you were at last year and supply the linked email address.)
- Login and click on “Register”
- Check that your contact details are correct.
- NOTE: If you are new to the club or the photo contained on your registration appears out of date, please upload a photo as part of your registration .
- Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page. (Please check all details including spelling before proceeding past this screen as changes cannot be made once entered).
- “Step 1” On the next screen, enter in the club name – Greyhounds CSC.
- “Step 2” Select the Registration role as: “Player”.
- (Note: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.)
- “Step 3” Select the correct Registration Package (Year Group) that applies for your registration.
- (If the year group you are after does not show up please contact the registrar for assistance firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Then click the “Add Packages” button. Your selected package will show in the space below. Check that the package is the correct one before proceeding.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click ‘Next’ (Note: You will not be able to proceed without accepting these terms and conditions).
- You are now on the Payments page.
- By selecting “Purchase Additional Items” button you can receive the multiple child discount available.
- Please select from the list how many of each item is required (box to the far right).
- Once you have selected all the Additional Items and/or Discount Packages to be purchased click the “Update Order” button.
- You will then be taken back to the payment screen and will see the additional items ordered and notice your invoice has been updated and shows any child/coach/manager discounts deducted.
- On-line payment is not available, please select manual payment.
- IF YOU ARE GOING TO APPLY FOR KIDSPORT FUNDING ASSISTANCE (REFER DETAILS ON OUR WEBSITE FOR QUALIFICATION CRITERIA) YOU MUST SELECT THE MANUAL PAYMENT FUNCTION AND ADVISE THE CLUB IMMEDIATELY VIA EMAIL.
- Select the “Manual Payment” option and an invoice will be emailed to the address specified during registration. There are three options for making this payment:
- An electronic transfer to the club via internet banking,
- In person at any BankWest Branch, or
- With cash or cheque at the Club’s Registration Day.
- You will then be directed to answer some ‘Additional Questions’ on the last page. Please note these questions are mandatory.
- Your online registration will then be submitted awaiting approval by the club registrar.
- Payment must be made before registration can be confirmed by the Club. Please return to the Registration page for payment instructions.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc. New players must bring a copy of their birth certificate or passport to our Club Registration Day.
Need more help?
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the PlayFootball website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the Play Football website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 particularly if you are having problems with your password to login.
- Email: email@example.com