Saturday 12 February
10:00am – 2:00pm
Emmanuel Christian Community School
(50 Casserley Avenue, Girrawheen)
** ALL players for the 2022 season are encouraged to attend Registration Day. **
Register and/or Pay on the day
bring proof of online registration and payment.
Please access the link in the left sidebar for more information on registration.
GCSC is offering a FREE specialist skills clinic on Registration Day available to all junior players. Coaches and Managers are invited to attend and learn some new skills ahead of the season start. All volunteers welcome to help supervise.
Register Attendance Here
New Players Welcome
Please bring each of the following items:
- Birth Certificate or proof of age
- Full fees or proof of online payment
- If registering on the day then please bring your email address and emergency contact details
- FFA number and password if you have them
- A guardian (18+) if you are U16
You will need to have a photo taken if it is your 1st year in U12, U16, Mens, Womens or you are a new player to the Club.
** We are able to take digital photos on Registration Day. **